Click Image for Gallery
This Homescapes bedding has been manufactured with long staple cotton fibre spun after finely combing the superior Egyptian cotton fibres in one of the most advanced spinning mills in the world. The fabric is then carefully woven and inspected to make it suitable for the exacting standards of the luxury hotels worldwide. This is a true 1000 thread count fabric as the yarns and single count are not twisted. This matters to you as a consumer as you are getting a heavier quality of fabric, which will last for a long long time and will improve with each wash. It's anti dust mite due to a high density weave and is also washable at 40 degrees, in your domestic washing machine, killing most allergens and mites. This bedding range has been manufactured in an environment, where quality is paramount. This is exactly the same as you would see in a 5 star hotel bedding.
- Depth: 46 cm deep (18") Fits deepest mattresses with 18" skirt depth. Single 91x191cm (36x75") Double 137x191cm (54x75") King 152x198cm (60x78") Super King 183x203cm (72x80")
- 100% Combed Egyptian Cotton Fibre, 1000 Thread Counts per square of Inch percale weave ( higher density than standard percale) for a cool & crisp feeling. Improves with each wash.
- Hypoallergenic bedding: Anti Dust Mite fabric, machine washable at a high temperature to enable killing allergens.
- Homescapes fitted sheets is elasticated all around the edge (and not just the corners) for a better fit to your mattress. Coordinating flat sheets, duvet covers and pillowcases in many sizes available with Homescapes.
- Guaranteed Quality with Homescapes Brand - British company known for manufacturing & retailing uncompromising bed linen for domestic and hotel use.